Cool Page

Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Missing Brother of the Crown Adventure

It's been raining all day, I , Cindy, have been stuck inside the house all afternoon. The rain was pounding against the window as loud as if pebbles were being thrown into it. I have no idea how my brother manage to be so quiet and do something.
By the way, where is my brother? I know he went in the crown kingdom, but ...... did he come back?
Frantically. I searched around the whole house. No brother. The backyard, no brother.
As I was dripping wet, I ran to the phone and punched in the number of Emily, my friends cell.
My brother might be anywhere and I am left alone in the house.
After the second ring, Emily picked up the phone cheerfully,
"What's up, Cindy?"
"Do you mind coming over right now!"
Emily must have heard panic in my voice so she replied, "I'll be over immediately," and she hung up
I wanted my other friend, Donna to come as well so I grabbed the phone again and dialed Donna's number. No one answered.
" I guess I just have to stick with only Emily's advice," I sighed.
then, a sound from the front door made me jump. What if the police came and found me home by myself.....or worse......a thief! Calm down, I told myself. It's probably just Emily.
In case it was someone else, I peeked out the window. And there was Emily's mother's car.
When I opened the door, suprisingly though, I saw two people standing there. I realized, in a flash, Emily had picked up Donna so when I called Donna no one answered.
"What took you so long just to open a door? I'm soaking wet!" Emily exclaimed.
" So am i," agreed Donna
"Come in guys-" I started.
"Girls..." Emily corrected'
"Uh,girls.....it's my brother, I have no idea where he is, " I told them.
"Didn't he enter crown kingdom?" Donna asks.
"Yah! So I wonder if you guys - girls would come with me to find my brother." I replied
"You bet!" came the answer from my friends.

"CREEEEEEEEEK!" the moving bookshelf schreeched like it was going to fall right off.
"I wonder if it's as old as King Arthur's time." I told me friends.
"Maybe, maybe not,"Donna answered.
"Oh, stop being like that, Donna!" Emily protested.
I looked behind the bookshelf and saw something that took my breath away again. Emily and Donna's eyes were as wide as can be.
As I stepped in, I feel my face glowing and carefully, we waded across to Crown Kingdom.
We also made sure the door was securely open, not like last time.
While the water was freezing cold, the building have a warm, familiar feeling.
As we approached the building, something seems different. When we first saw it, we couldn't take our eyes off of it's gleaming walls. Now, it was as dull as can be.
Donna tugged the door open. Inside, things were scattered everywhere.
Donna exclaimed,"Oh no! What had your brother do!"
Emily added, "Or what something or someone do to your brother!"
Suddenly, "hahahahah!"coming from the ceiling and it surprisingly sounded like my brother. I looked carefully and saw a camouflaged stair that are stoop and golden leading to the ceiling.
"Hey girls!" I excitedly said.
Donna and Emily looked my way.
"follow me! I think I know where my brother is!" I replied.

4 comments:

  1. It is the follow up of the crown adventure

    ReplyDelete
  2. the third book is called The King God of the Crown Adventure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get it. What crown adventure? We made a crown adventure book?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you post the first part too? I know what it is now. I'll do the same. :)

    ReplyDelete